Monday, November 9, 2009

To craft...or to craft...

...that is the question!


I've had a laundry list of sewing on my "to do" list for awhile. I finally got to them...


A fleece pant/skirtie combo for my neice's Christmas gift:



Fishy slippers (wool, lined in fleece, with leather bottoms) for my son:

Cotton knit boxer briefs for my now potty-trained (yippee!) son:
And for our Hopefully Baby to be adopted someday...

A set of interlock & recycled newborn size soakers:

Look how tiny these babies are!


A set of interlock & recycled medium sized soakers:


Mama-made baby legs:

And the knitting...


Small size Purewool 3 play longies. Love how the yarn decided to spiral down the legs. I'm one who believes in allowing pooling as you can see.


Newborn Purewool 3 ply set:



No comments:

Post a Comment