Monday, March 26, 2012

Dove Love

Meet my lovey dovey:

She's what I came up with when I set out to draw a design to screen print onto a T shirt for my best girlfriend's birthday (who turned...ahem...29...again).  I love how she's folk art inspired, yet modern in her own way.

I added the "Choose Joy" because I've been quite inspired by a lady I've never met who chooses joy every day - and if anyone has a reason to mope around, it's her given what she's been hit with.  It is quite evident in her blog posts that I've followed for over a year now that she's carrying on her father's motto of choosing joy.  Visit Lil' Blue Boo to read more about that.  You will find Ashley, the author, to be funny, crafty, honest and raw.  She's someone I'd love to meet in person over a cup of coffee. 

But for now, I'm going to go about my day finding my own joy and maybe spreading it here and there on a t-shirt or two!


 There ya are, you cute little thing!





No comments:

Post a Comment